Epoxy floor coating has become the preferred resin flooring system for everything from factory floors to home laundries.
- Seamless finish – The absence of seams makes floors easy to clean and pleasant to walk on, as well as making it suitable for hygienic purposes.
- Abrasion resistant – Parking garages, factory floors and other heavy-duty applications can be realised with epoxy resin floor coating. It is one of the hardest coatings available.
- Chemical resistant – Epoxy resin is one of the most chemical resistant resins available. The coatings can also be modified and made even more resistant by adding a phenolic resin. These are suitable for laboratories and other locations dealing with chemicals.
- Clear epoxy coating – A clear option is available to create 3D flooring and the same clear coatings are also used for creating artworks or topping for bars and tables.
- Attractive – Epoxy resin floor coating comes in a variety of colours and textures. In case the right appearance cannot be achieved with epoxy, the coating can be topped with a polyurethane or another solution.
- Cost-effective – Epoxy flooring cost is one of the attractions for the coating. It is the cheapest of the resin floor coating systems.